Cedar County Historical Society & Museum

 1094 Hwy 38 * Tipton, IA * 52772

South Bethel Church Move

« Back to Album Photo 5 of 116 Previous | Next
Close up of the stained glass window that faces west, "The Good Shepherd," donated by Dwain & Evelyn Ford in memorial for their son who passed away in early childhood.
Posted on November 14, 2009 Slideshow