Cedar County Historical Society & Museum

 1094 Hwy 38 * Tipton, IA * 52772

South Bethel Church Move

« Back to Album Photo 2 of 116 Previous | Next
South Bethel Church in 1912. Picture courtesy of GBGM-UMC (United Methodist Church) website. Note the entrance used to be where the large stained glass window "The Good Shepherd" now sets.
Posted on November 14, 2009 Slideshow